Objectives of the Program
- To Extend Natural Perfumers’ Education by teaching them important knowledge in botanicals and secrets used in natural perfumery as well as important information to make a perfume brand a success in today market place.
- To Promote the Teaching of Natural Perfumery
Traditional perfumery existed for 5000 years and has nothing to do with what industrials called Modern Perfumery in the 1920's. Modern Perfumery has existed for less than 150 years when perfumers started to use synthetic molecules to replace flowers and botanicals exchanging their perfumer title for the one of chemists.
- To Increase the Number of IPF Certified Natural Perfumery Schools and allow more perfumers to become IPF Certified Natural Perfumers worldwide.
- To Insure Consumers the perfumes they are purchasing are healthy and sustainable.
- IPF Certified Natural Perfumers that have as much as 15-20 years expertise in developing their own brands and product lines.
- Growers and Distillers.
- New Luxury Experts in luxury marketing, branding, packaging and product development.
- Perfume historians and anthropologists.
Natural Perfumery Teacher's Academy
Teacher's Academy is revealing:
- Secrets of Traditional Perfumery using naturals and botanicals only.
For example, the replacement of musk's smell, natural animal product causing enormous suffering to animals, by a formula based on hibiscus seeds.
- Secrets of Flowers and Plants using essential oils with the knowledge of their power.
- Secrets of Distillations using the best methods for distillations and having the best quality essential oils.
- Secrets of Growing Your Own Fragrant Garden using the best biodynamic methods. For example, learning what plants to grow next to each other.
- Secrets of Luxury Presentation using appropriate and sustainable packaging including the use of dark glass to protect perfume from the light.
- Secrets of the New Luxury Code using its application to the business of perfume. For example how to create a New Luxury Perfume.
- Secrets of Perfume Heritage using the history of men on
LES ROUTES DU PARFUM™, historical aspect of natural perfumery, an important heritage, witness of traditional and ancient use for each civilisation and each region of the world.
Participation in this Program Limited to IPF Members.