BECOME AN Ambassador !
This year we at the International Perfume Foundation (IPF) are celebrating our 22d Anniversary. Twenty two years of efforts in support of naturally-based perfumes, other fragrance products and the cultures that produced these products, including receiving Patronage from United Nations Education, Scientific Organization (UNESCO.)
Now, to further support these past efforts and to begin our journey for the next 20 years, we have developed the World Heritage Program (WHP) focusing on the original sources for perfumes and fragrances with the objective to identify, catalog and develop heritage seeds, plants and flower varieties world-wide used in the production of fragrances as well as in medicinal and ornamental products.
For a significant donation, Ambassadors would be selected to represent key communities around the world. Ambassadors would commit to hosting events within each Ambassador’s community such as fundraising dinners and receptions organized by the International Perfume Foundation to provide community awareness and financial support of the vital World Heritage Program. We consider our Ambassador’s role to be vital towards our objectives just as a country’s ambassadors are important with respect to their mission.
IPF Ambassadors would be providing a valuable role in protecting our natural and cultural heritage world-wide and as such would receive the following:
• Ambassador’s names will be featured on the IPF website.
• All Ambassadors will be included in IPF printed materials.
• All Ambassadors will participate in local community media coverage, advertising and press releases.
• Each Ambassador will be recognized at the first organized event in their community by International Perfume Foundation Chairman, Creezy Courtoy.
• All Ambassadors are invited to join all International Perfume Foundation Celebrity Events.
Help us celebrate our 22nd Anniversary by making a difference within your community and working with us for a better world by becoming an International Perfume Foundation Ambassador.