IPF CERTIFIED NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT EXPERTS
Natural Beauty Product Specialists must be producing and selling Natural Beauty Products following IPF guidelines and standards prior to certification.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists have agreed to design, formulate and produce skin care products from 100% natural materials using:
Quality biodynamic and botanical ingredients, lichens, algae and fungi that do not include GMO Plants and that have been sustainably and ethically sourced.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists:
- Accept to annually improve their knowledge by completing (no less than 30 hours) continued education (CE) provided by a school certified by the International Perfume Foundation.
- Provide International Perfume
Foundation with 5 formulas (products) in a form of samples with full descriptions of the ingredients for purposes of assessment and evaluation.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists follow the New Luxury Code of Respect:
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists have agreed to formulate products with 100% natural vehicles, 100% natural emollients, 100% natural surfactants, 100% natural thickening agents, 100% natural penetration enhancers and 100% natural preservatives.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists are re-evaluated annually.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists refrain from using any form of:
- Animal testing (by skin care specialists or their suppliers).
- Synthetic Compounds.
- Parabens, Phthalates (carcinogens and endocrine disruptors).
- Nano technology.
- Artificial and Synthetic Preservatives.
- Artificial and Synthetic Colours.
- Artificial and Synthetic Perfumes, Fragrances and odour eliminating agents.
- Non-natural fixed oils, butters,fats and waxes, triterpenoidal saponins, botanical extracts,essential oils, marine extracts and
marine margin plants, actives,gums, gelatins, bulking agents and thickeners, scrubs and abrasives.
- Non-natural pH adjusters to lower pH value of the cosmetic formulas to the slightly acidic pH value appropriate for the human skin and maintenance of the skin acid mantle.
- Non-natural anti-irritant and non-natural anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Non-natural isoflavones, phytohormones and phytosterols.