IPF CERTIFIED NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCT SPECIALISTS
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists have agreed to design, formulate and produce skin care products from 100% natural materials using:
Quality biodynamic and botanical ingredients, lichens, algae and fungi that do not include GMO Plants and that have been sustainably and ethically sourced.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists:
- Accept to annually improve their knowledge by completing (no less than 30 hours) continued education (CE) provided by a school certified by the International Perfume Foundation.
- Provide International Perfume
Foundation with 5 formulas (products) in a form of samples with full descriptions of the ingredients for purposes of assessment and evaluation.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists follow the New Luxury Code of Respect:
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists have agreed to formulate products with 100% natural vehicles, 100% natural emollients, 100% natural surfactants, 100% natural thickening agents, 100% natural penetration enhancers and 100% natural preservatives.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists are re-evaluated annually.
IPF Certified Natural Beauty Product Specialists refrain from using any form of:
- Animal testing (by skin care specialists or their suppliers).
- Synthetic Compounds.
- Parabens, Phthalates (carcinogens and endocrine disruptors).
- Nano technology.
- Artificial and Synthetic Preservatives.
- Artificial and Synthetic Colours.
- Artificial and Synthetic Perfumes, Fragrances and odour eliminating agents.
- Non-natural fixed oils, butters,fats and waxes, triterpenoidal saponins, botanical extracts,essential oils, marine extracts and
marine margin plants, actives,gums, gelatins, bulking agents and thickeners, scrubs and abrasives.
- Non-natural pH adjusters to lower pH value of the cosmetic formulas to the slightly acidic pH value appropriate for the human skin and maintenance of the skin acid mantle.
- Non-natural anti-irritant and non-natural anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Non-natural isoflavones, phytohormones and phytosterols.